First off, let me be the first to congratulate Barack Obama on being the first American president of African descent. No, I'm not jumping the gun... I know he's going to win. I knew he was going to win since February 2007.
If you have not voted... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUH-LEEEEZ Go vote-- skip class, skip work, do whatever you have to do to vote. Get a cheap ticket on airtran fly back to your home state and vote... I mean whatever it takes- EVERY VOTE COUNTS.
and for some more inspiration here's the legendary video...
If you have not voted... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUH-LEEEEZ Go vote-- skip class, skip work, do whatever you have to do to vote. Get a cheap ticket on airtran fly back to your home state and vote... I mean whatever it takes- EVERY VOTE COUNTS.
and for some more inspiration here's the legendary video...

Stumble It!
No comments:
Post a Comment
-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.
(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).
-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.
-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.