Red, White, & Blue: Local Gent



one of my favorites from those who sent in pictures of their presidential style...

Preston Davis- I really like the red Lacoste cardigan, white tee, and aviators-- very classically casual. And the Barack Obama Button adds the perfect touch.



the shoes... are very unexpected- lets me know we have a black (mixed) president in the White House:-):-):-)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8.11.08

    HA! I know that guy, lol! Preston the CEO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8.11.08

    Yes, I must say he does have style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9.11.08

    He Pulled that Outfit off well...Where is he from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9.11.08

    NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9.11.08

    I see you doing BIG Things Preston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9.11.08

    How come i wasnt with you?!? :( lol

    Nell

    ReplyDelete

-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.

(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).

-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.

-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...