
Can a pair of Jordans ever be considered dank? hmmm.... Well these navy, red, and sunset orange Jordan PHLY Legends will hit shoe stores Decemeber 1st-- will they end up in your closet? Alright you know the deal- SWANK OR DANK?
-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.
(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).
-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.
-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.
swank! c'mon they are j's
ReplyDeleteSWANK
ReplyDeleteDANK,,,,Baby bye.....wait....now that I look at them again, I guess they are more swankadank...the colors are wats up though.
ReplyDeleteim with chi- i'll call it swankadank...
ReplyDeletePretty dope. Not great though. So I'd say SWDANK!
ReplyDelete(the blog is most definitely swank though, keep it up, ms thomas)
Any brand whore would hop on these because of their jordan-ness. but i say DANK!
ReplyDelete