I wish I could have flown back to Atlanta Friday to party it up with Usher for Halloween. The gathering only included a select few people so I could have really gotten a chance to converse with him, well I guess there's always next year, lol... Can you guys guess who Mr.Raymond dressed up as?

Still can't figure it out?
He's Hancock! lol.
whiskey in his hand and all
He's Hancock! lol.
whiskey in his hand and all




Stumble It!
No comments:
Post a Comment
-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.
(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).
-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.
-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.