When I look at the photos, I can't help but think about how much I love seeing older well-dressed men, and women for that matter. It's just something about it... as one of my close friends always says "it gives me this strange kind of pleasure", lol. No but really, I think its like seeing real-life perfection. Everyone, no matter your income or social status, wants to be elegant in old age... and the Sartorialist does a great job of showing a variety of people who look how we all want to look when we're in our 60s, 70s, and beyond.
And a style note for you guys, minus two pictures, notice how all the men have creases in their pants, even their jeans. Creases are a subtle but definite way to show that you care about the way you look. Do I think all pants need them? perhaps not. But the men that I admire, that indirectly and directly taught me about Men's Style... almost always have them- even in their lounging attire...
And a style note for you guys, minus two pictures, notice how all the men have creases in their pants, even their jeans. Creases are a subtle but definite way to show that you care about the way you look. Do I think all pants need them? perhaps not. But the men that I admire, that indirectly and directly taught me about Men's Style... almost always have them- even in their lounging attire...

Stumble It!
The monochromatic in Milano looks strangely like Michael Douglas... confusing.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, best blog you got there.
thanks for the tips,
Anthony, 26, UK.
If the monochromatic is some celebrity it's definitely Tobey Maguire. Sure looks like him. Love your blog, Jacinda.
ReplyDelete-Nestor
Love when you do street style. Great post as always
ReplyDelete-Symeon
The guy in the blue suit, in Florence KILLS it.
ReplyDeleteThats how I WILL look at his age.