I just got word of Rock & Republic's new recession jeans... and I would have to say guys- now is the time to buy. There jeans usually retail at about $300, but the new recession jeans will be a staggering $130--- hey that's cheap for them. And that's without the store sale, so I figure you'll be able to buy these for $80-$100 at some point. They come in 2 styles: straight leg (Neil) and skinny (Colburg). The jeans will be available March 1st at rockandrepublic.com. Looks like some of you will be upgrading the wardrobe .
But on the opposite end of the spectrum WWD reports Tom Ford is saying, "Fck the Recession" (he didn't literally say that, lol) and has created a pair of $990 jeans... yeah you read that correct. Nine hundred and ninety dollars...
Check out the excerpt (from wwd.com):
I don't know why, but.... I'm sort of lovin it, lol.

Stumble It!
HA! I LOVE TOM FOR THIS. IF I COULD I WOULD BY THEM
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely get a pair of the RR jeans, but the Tom Ford jeans? Thats pretty inconsiderate in some aspects, but if I had the money I would maybe buy a pair.
ReplyDeleteRRs for 130, i wonder if the quality will be the same- i guess they would tho.
ReplyDeleteNot really a RR fan, i guess its that big ass logo on the back lol. Tom Ford is that dude though, his suits are like honey combs cereal..that damn good.
ReplyDelete18k? a little excessive, dontcha think
ReplyDelete