Latest Obsession: Vampire Weekend


I know that if I'm talking about an "obsession" it usually involves fashion or style, but last night I was turned on to a group that is totally my new obsession. I asked a few friends to suggest some music for me at around 1:25am because my itunes playlist just wasn't doing it for my mood at the moment (I like to listen to music that is congruent to how I feel ), collectively they suggested:

1. Gym Class Heroes- The Quilt
2. Jamie Foxx- Intuition
3. Hollyweerd
4. Vampire Weekend- Vampire Weekend

All if it was/is fantastic music, but Vampire Weekend was exactly what I needed... I was surprised that I hadn't heard of them earlier. Sheesh, that means that there's more goodAzz music out there that I'm totally unaware of, so ummm anymore musical suggestions gentleman?

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous6.1.09

    vampire weekend!! i love those guys... i'll have to go through my playlist and get back to you when i get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6.1.09

    check out Santogold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6.1.09

    Check out Owl CIty
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks anonymous! owl city is great:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6.1.09

    Fat Freddys Drop - Based On a True Story

    Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - Live in NYC

    M.I.A. - Kala

    Menahan St Band - Make The Road by Walking

    Jacques Dutronc - Greatest Hits

    Keep up the good work on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6.1.09

    Last one is from Shane,

    Hi again!! Thanks for NYC tips btw, had a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keane- Perfect Symmetry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8.1.09

    youre welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love vampire weekend

    ReplyDelete

-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.

(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).

-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.

-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...