Being a gentleman is about more than just looking nice- it also includes having certain skills that just add to your... "Je ne sais quoi"- to say the least. Being able to cook is a great skill to have even if you're just a college freshman. Don't wait until you're 24/26 and buying your first condo to learn to cook; start when you're 18, in college, and only have a basic kitchen and George Foreman grill.
Get The Student Cookbook by Nicotext for $9.99 at UrbanOutfitters.com
Sidenote: Do you know how many girls you can get if you know how to cook?--- alot.

Stumble It!
im 26 now, but i think im still goin to get this.
ReplyDeleteI'm a fresh 21, and it's crazy that in addition to learning how to cook, I also am looking into taking back up Spanish and playing an instrument.
ReplyDeleteI think all three of those skills can be huge assets to any gentleman.
yes I completely agree. I am 23 and when I was in college all I had was a foreman grill and toaster oven. But I use to cook steak, salmon, pasta.
ReplyDeleteCooking is not as hard as looks. If you follow directions.
And cooking is apart of style cuz u have to find what works for you in the kitchen the same way you with clothes. Somethin simple to cook like salmon and mash potatoes can be so "fresh".
I just gotta say, you don't get women from cooking; it just helps to hold on to whatever woman you have. Don't try some "Bitch, did you know I can cook?" the next time you're in the club.
ReplyDelete