Urban Gentleman Basic RECAP: How-to-tie-a-tie
With the many events you gentleman will be attending this Fall/Winter I figured it would be nice to recap on some of the basics... like how to tie a tie. Click HERE.
2 comments:
-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.
(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).
-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.
-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Stumble It!
This came at the right time, I sure went to a cocktail event last night and I forgot how to tie my tie, cuz most of my ties i just keep them tied and just tighten them when i wear them, but i got this new tie and i felt so slow....lol
ReplyDeletethanks for this post :D
ReplyDeletei have to wear a tie everyday at school but it always looks sloppy,
danyoh