I am Man and GIVE ME BOTOX


According to The New York Times, men live for botox these days. Hmmm, it's not that hard to believe really, these type things are becoming more common everyday. I mean if you got Jay-Z and Diddy getting bikini waxes, what's a lil' botox?

I think it just speaks millions about our culture, we will do whatever it takes to look younger- that goes for women and men. Some people may hate me for this, but I personally feel like- if it makes you happy, then go for it (as far as these type things go). I think you should learn to be happy with who you are, but I can understand wanting to get a little botox to smooth out the wrinkles. I just think the growing trend of men being just as conscious about their looks as women is quite interesting. There are tons of things that factor into that, but I won't go into it now ( I have too much fashion drawing to do this morning- Parsons is a beast!) My question is- what happened to the days when a man aging was seen as a sign of maturity and wisdom? I guess times change... so what do you think...

WOULD YOU GET BOTOX?


Source

(via NYMag)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.10.08

    hell naw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17.10.08

    Nah, people look a bit too smooth with it. I'd rather show a bit of distinction in my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17.10.08

    I would not, due to the fact that botox is basically a poision and i wouldn't want any foreign substances in my system like them. I would find another way though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont wanna smile when I'm angry as hell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous21.10.08

    No way! I don't like niddels at all

    ReplyDelete

-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.

(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).

-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.

-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...