This Weeks Graphic Tee Picks: Obama, Lil Wayne, Lupe, & More

It's all about the fist bump


It's always great to have a variety of graphic tees in your wardrobe. And because I always get asked where to buy graphic tees even after I did an article about them I figured I could do a weekly segment on graphic tees. I'll try to keep them within a theme, like all purple tees, cartoons tees, etc. This week it's rapper tees, plus some of Obama- since Barack Obama t-shirts are so effin popular:-)


He's the coolest dude, what?
This shirt was made specifically for the release of "The Cool"
It was contest, where the best design won, pretty fly huh?

Rapper: Lupe Fiasco
Brand: Sons of Liberty
buy it here, $22





Have y'all seen the sweet sixteen with his daughter?
I wonder if she'll ever be as cool as her daddy- she seems kinda spoiled to me. . .

Rapper: Eazy E
Brand: Dope Couture
buy it here, $34



I still can't beleive this guy said "girls pee pee
when they see me", lol

Rapper: Biggie
Brand: CTRL
buy it here, $30




Allow me to re-introduce myself
My name is Hov', OH, H-to-the-O-V
I used to move snowflakes by the O-Z
I guess even back then you can call me
CEO of the R-O-C, Hov'!

Some people think those are some of the flyest rap lyrics ever.
They must not listen to Lupe, Andre 3000, or Common. . . j/k.

Rapper: Jay-Z
Brand: Bobby Fresh
buy it here, $27



So many men are completely in love with this guy, and let's keep it raw. . .you're probably one of them too. Men seem to have orgasms when they hear "A milli". . .
"no homo"? - yeah right, lol

Rapper: Lil Wayne
Brand:8103
buy it here, $32



The west coast king

Rapper: Tupac
Brand: RockSmith
Rapper: Big Pun
Brand: RockSmith
buy it here, $32



I know this shirt doesn't have a face on it, but everybody remembers and loves this song, Elevators is the shit. . . my favorite verse: "True I got more fans than the average man but not enough loot to last me to the end of the week,
I live by the beat like you live check to check If you don't
move yo' feet then I don't eat, so we like neck to neck"
. . . they're so fly.
Rappers: Outkast
Brand:RockSmith
buy it here, $36


Barack Obama Graphic Tees




white tee, buy it here
black color tee, buy it here




barack the vote tee, buy it here
progress tee, buy it here


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14.7.08

    that obama one is pretty hot, so is the weezy- might just have to get em. preciate it.

    ReplyDelete

-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.

(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).

-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.

-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...