So now "Urban Gentleman" has officially been defined by yours truly. The definition of an Urban Gentleman...
1.) A modern day gentleman.
2.) A certain wardrobe style.
3.) A stylish well-mannered man with
swagger. He has knowledge of proper
etiquette and grooming.
Notable Urban Gentleman: David Beckham, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Brad Pitt.
2.) A certain wardrobe style.
3.) A stylish well-mannered man with
swagger. He has knowledge of proper
etiquette and grooming.
Notable Urban Gentleman: David Beckham, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Brad Pitt.
Kanye West has the style of an Urban Gentleman.
"Wow, look at the way he dresses- Lacoste shirts and Ecko jeans, he's so nice and ambitious- that guy is such an urban gentleman.
"Wow, look at the way he dresses- Lacoste shirts and Ecko jeans, he's so nice and ambitious- that guy is such an urban gentleman.
With the support from everyone we'll be sure to bring awareness to this phrase "Urban Gentleman" a saying that was of course coined here at The Urban Gentleman. Have a great weekend everyone!
PS- Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday, I was feeling a little under the weather. But there will be more great articles to come.
*(I spelled ecko jeans wrong on the entry, but I couldn't edit it... be sure to give it thumbs up).

Stumble It!
Good stuff. I look forward to more jeans articles.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better. Get well.
ReplyDeleteHope u feel better
ReplyDeletelove to here more from
lupe kanye and pharrel