The bright white exterior is plastered with Versace's Greek motif, while the interior gets special full-grain, hand-embroidered, ultra-soft, white nappa leather on the seats, dashboard and center console. The Versace edition also gets a transparent engine cover that showcases the V12 for the first time.
For those of you who can't quite buy the cars, but want to stunt- Versace will have a whole host of Lamorghini Versace goods. Including: luggage, gloves, driving shoes, hats, wallets, and more.
I know that v12 engine sounds so good. . .what a sexy ass car.
This isn't the first time Versace and Lambo teamed up, this is just the first time that the car is open to the public. . .yeah that's right you can go buy it- well maybe not you, but a rich uncle or something perhaps??

Check out there previous collaboration:
2006
Only a select few were able to get there hands on this bad boy
Bugatti Veyron FBG by Hermes
Imagine pulling up to your house in one of these
2006
Only a select few were able to get there hands on this bad boy
Bugatti Veyron FBG by HermesImagine pulling up to your house in one of these
These auto & fashion collaborations have been popular over the past few years, but one of the sickest collabs has to be Bugatti & Hermes. When you combine the fastest car in the world with one of the MOST exclusive fashion houses in the world- you just CAN'T go wrong.
I wonder if Pharrell would rock this with his purple Hermes bag. . . mmmmm, I'm thinking no. I can't really see a purple bag and this car together- the colors clash, lol.
I wonder if Pharrell would rock this with his purple Hermes bag. . . mmmmm, I'm thinking no. I can't really see a purple bag and this car together- the colors clash, lol.

Yeah this is pretty much an instant orgasm when seen in person . . lol, sorry if I've offended anyone.





Stumble It!
No comments:
Post a Comment
-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.
(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).
-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.
-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.