Challenge Me: 2009 Dodge Challenger

I am American, but I was taught to almost exclusively love foreign cars. "They're more reliable, and just all around better..." are just a few of the things my dad would say to my siblings I growing up. But nevertheless, I'm American, and I am a sucker for an old-school American Car-- always was, always will be.

(My loves: old Mustangs, Camaros, and Firebirds... but mainly old Mustangs)

Last Weekend (not this past one, but the one before) after attending the Georgia Tech Auto Show I went out to eat with family and friends.

Upon entering the restaurant I found myself staring at this really clean old-school American car and I couldn't figure out what car it was... I feel that I'm a pretty knowledgeable car person, I can name the make, model, and year of almost any car (though I may have a tad bit more knowledge of foreign luxury cars), but this car just left me drawing a blank. My brother quickly told me it was the Dodge Challenger... I'm thinking "Niiiiice, what a tight car, but how did I miss it especially if its been out for a little over a year now". I really don't know how I missed this, but I think the car is cool. I'm really loving all the retro cars American automakers have decided to re-make : Mustang, Challenger, Camaro, and maybe the Firebird.


2009 Dodge Challenger.




1972 Dodge Challenger.



a tricked out Challenger...


photos via: carconnection.com, musclecarsociety.com

2 comments:

  1. Marcus7.4.09

    i like this car too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew Hall7.4.09

    The car is pretty sick as is the mustang. But I'm like your dad- foreign cars only.

    ReplyDelete

-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.

(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).

-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.

-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...