BE COOL: Accessorize

Calculator Watch, $35
(sold out)


Match Necklace, $15
(sold out)

Staple Cuff, $6.99
(sold out)


Dad's Readers, $10.00


Wing Tip Belt, $49.00
(sold out)
Pac Man Hat, $16.46


Top Gun Vintage Hat, $8.95




Jersey Cotton Scarf, $6.99

3 comments:

  1. Evan3.4.09

    the eat me hat, pretty sick, think imma cop that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the "Eat Me" hat is sick...and I want the "Dad's Readers" as well...I've been meaning to get glasses for a min

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for something like the Dad's Reader preciate the info...dope blog

    ReplyDelete

-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.

(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).

-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.

-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...