Varsity Status: Letterman/Baseball Jackets

As noted, in the New Year's trend report- varsity jackets are the ish this year. Check these out:


I really like this jacket.... its basic w/ an edge.
Crooks & Castles, $127



Undefeated, $120



Play Clothes, $520


Crooks & Castles, on sale for $250 (only XL)


Crooks & Castles, $499


4 comments:

  1. The letterman baseball jacket was really nice. i love the design of the jacket. it looks cool. i want to have that kind jacket..

    -sidney-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was definetely gonna cop the first jacket, the Crooks one. But it's summer time basically, and I wont rock that thing til next year. And that looks like it's gonna be kinda popular, so you know how that goes. But I'm still debating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that jacket myself. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that jacket i wish it was still cold here so i can wear it

    ReplyDelete

-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.

(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).

-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.

-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...