SWANK or DANK: Sabit Tuki Gingham Jacket


We haven't had one of these in months, so let's have at it:







Gingham is cool, but the question we have to ask ourselves here, is is this too much gingham... I do like the mixture of textures and styles- leather pocket, baseball style jacket, gingham is a material that is usually limited to shirts... so this definitely is an interesting piece, what do you think?
Sabit Tuki Gingham Jacket, $190

SWANK or DANK?

J a c i n d a T h o m a s

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous23.3.09

    HA! ITS ABOUT TIME YOU BROUGHT THIS BACK. THIS IS SWANK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23.3.09

    swank

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say swank with a solid color jean and shoe. I would do maybe a solid black levi 501 jean with a pair of all red clae's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous23.3.09

    SWANK (minus the red gingham)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous23.3.09

    Myabe I'm the Only one, but I give it a DANK or maybe swank-a-dank. Too much going on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dank....Looks too much like Garanimals for kids. Yuch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous23.3.09

    Dank. Everyone's stuck on the cowboy/gingham tip...I think this is just attracting attention for the sake of attracting attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous23.3.09

    daaaank. Like you, I appreciate the efforts, but I could have left it. Now maybe if they had it in a color like blue I could appreciate it more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous24.3.09

    I have to say dank, too much going on

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous26.3.09

    dank. its very busy to look at.

    the S doesn't stand out anyway.

    poor design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous26.3.09

    Definitely dank. It feels like a sort of trucker meets golf caddy look to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous27.3.09

    Dank. It ruins the beautiful concept of a letterman jacket (peep BBC letterman jackets, they are SICK)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous27.3.09

    Swank. I could layer that over all white and it'd be cute. BTW I'm a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a nice jacket.. i love the style. but i wonder if there is any other color of this jacket?

    -sidney-

    ReplyDelete

-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.

(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).

-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.

-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...