Art Basel Miami Beach is the sister event of Switzerland's prestigious Art Basel show.
Pharrell Williams sportin' a nice pilot's jacket.
Lorenzo Martone and Marc Jacobs- he loves his skirts(but atleast his are more like kilts than anything else)
Pharrell Williams sportin' a nice pilot's jacket.
Lorenzo Martone and Marc Jacobs- he loves his skirts
-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.
(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).
-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.
-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.
Yeah, Wade is always looking fly.
ReplyDeleteBut I just wanted to let you know, I'm probably your biggest fan now, I don't even know how I found your blog, but it's definitely a constant now on my visited blogs daily, you've been added to the blogroll. Keep up the great work!!!!!!
I absolutely love, love, love the painting David Zwirne painting of Barack Obama.
ReplyDelete