2 comments:
-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.
(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).
-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.
-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Stumble It!
Can't wait till the Mundial I'm gonna be in South Africa for one of the games then I'll be in Nigeria visiting the fam. Hate to be Un-American, but I pray that they can keep it in Africa(although US winning would still be awsome!)! K'Naan is pretty cool been listening to him since I heard him on Wale's old mixtape.
ReplyDeleteCould you possibly do a piece on the the harry porter stripped tie blazer mix I cannot find trouser and shoes to go with the toppings
ReplyDelete