VEGAS Magazine: Usher Raymond

Still Life hat, Etro vest ($780), Etro shirt ($360)


Prada shirt ($375), Prada pants ($565), Buckler tie,
Yves Saint Laurent sunglasses, and Cartier watch.


Tom Ford suit ($6,920), Tom Ford shirt ($590) Tom Ford tie ($220),
Tom Ford pocket square ($130), Tom Ford sunglasses ($2,200),
and Louis Vuitton shoes ($945)


Levi's jeans ($69.50), Cartier watch, Usher’s own-sweater, belt, and jewelry.


4 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I am loving that Tom Ford suit. When I finish law school it is done deal.

    Jacinda you will have to be my shopping guide. Like go to the store with me shopping guide.

    Don't worry I will pay for your trip and pay for your services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of Usher. He looks fantastic. I really like what he's wearing in all of these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30.7.09

    yeah that suit is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley30.7.09

    yay, Usher's back.

    ReplyDelete

-Please do not write links to other websites in your comments- if you do they will be deleted from now on.

(The only link can be in your name, look below: name/url) (use a real name, not "mens tees" "designer jeans" "BLANK TEES" that will also be deleted).

-Though it is an option, anonymous post may be deleted, name usage is preferred.

-Please do not be rude... rudeness will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...